Your gynecological health is an important part of your overall health. With our full-spectrum of gynecology services, we partner with you to ensure your total health and wellness.
Gynecology in Nashville, Tennessee
We offer a holistic approach to gynecological care.
From the front office to the exam room, TriStar Medical Group's women's care teams are patient-focused. They want to empower you to make the best treatment choices for your lifestyle, needs and health goals.
Learn more about our related specialties.
Gynecological conditions we treat
We diagnose women's health conditions and work with you to develop individualized treatment plans. Our doctors have the experience, knowledge and compassion to diagnose a wide range of women's health concerns, including:
- Abnormal bleeding disorders
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Amenorrhea (absence of periods)
- Bladder issues
- Breast issues, pain and lumps
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Gynecological cancer
- Gynecological cysts
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain and conditions
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginal dryness and discharge
- Vulvar disorders
- Yeast infections
Gynecological services we offer
We provide compassionate, personalized gynecological services no matter your stage of life. From puberty to post-menopause, we care for you like family.
What is gynecological care?
Gynecological care is women's healthcare provided by gynecologists who diagnose and treat conditions that affect the female reproductive system. We provide services for common women's health conditions including menstruation, menopause, hormone and fertility issues and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Many of our gynecologists are obstetrician-gynecologists (OB/GYNs), meaning that they specialize in both gynecological and obstetrical care. This allows them to provide care for you in all stages of life, including pregnancy, should you need it.
Gynecological care we offer
The woman’s reproductive system is complex and encompasses a wide range of body systems. Our women's specialists use their medical knowledge and modern technology to diagnose and treat gynecological and female reproductive health conditions.
Some of the women's health services we offer include:
- Adolescent and teen gynecology
- Annual women's exam
- Bone densitometry screening
- Breast cancer gene (BRCA) screening
- Breast health exam and mammography
- Birth control counseling and management
- Gynecological surgery
- Hormone replacement counseling and management
- Obstetrical care for patients who are pregnant
- Osteoporosis screening and prevention
- Menopausal management
- Sports gynecology
Diagnoses typically come with multiple treatment options. Surgery is an option for many of the disorders we treat, and we always consider the least invasive option first. We perform many procedures using minimally invasive surgical methods, including robotic surgery and laparoscopy.
Gynecological surgical procedures we offer include:
- Cervical biopsy
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial biopsy
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Myomectomy (fibroid removal)
- Ovarian cyst removal
- Tubal ligation