Primary care physicians in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky
Our experienced physicians are here to provide compassionate care throughout every stage of life.
TriStar Medical Group offers primary care services dedicated to preventing, diagnosing and treating illnesses that affect patients of all ages. Deeply rooted in our Tennessee and Kentucky communities, our physicians and staff believe in building lifelong relationships with you and your family.
Conditions we treat
We help you manage and treat a variety of health conditions, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic renal disease
- Chronic sinusitis
- Cold and flu
- Erectile dysfunction
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Mental health conditions
- Otitis media (middle ear infection)
- Respiratory conditions
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin conditions
- Sleep disorders
- Thyroid disorders
Primary care services we offer
We combine our full resources with experienced and knowledgeable physicians who create treatment plans based on your needs.
Internal medicine vs. family medicine
Primary care services include both internal and family medicine services. Internal medicine physicians (internists) treat adults with chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol. Family physicians treat not only adults but the entire family as well, including children and teenagers.
Primary care services we offer
Some of the primary care services we provide in our offices include:
- Abscess care
- Adolescent health care
- Basic wound care
- Cholesterol management
- Dermatology procedures
- Diabetes education and glucose monitoring
- Men’s health care
- Mental health care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Pediatric care
- Phlebotomy services (location specific)
- Pregnancy care
- Preoperative exams
- Preventive medicine
- Senior care
- Shoulder and knee steroid injections
- Travel medicine
- Warfarin (blood thinner) checks and therapy
- Weight management
- Women's healthcare
Diagnostic and laboratory services
Many of our locations offer on-site diagnostic services, such as:
- Blood tests
- Bone density screenings
- Blood pressure tests
- Cancer screenings
- Cholesterol tests
- Computerized tomography (CT) scans
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
- Spirometry (lung function testing)
- Urine tests
Our doctors encourage you to take an active role in maintaining your overall health and well-being by scheduling annual physicals and screenings. Your annual physical exam can help diagnose and prevent health conditions from becoming more serious.
We also invite you to discuss your emotional, mental and spiritual issues with us, as these factors can also affect your overall health.
Urgent care treatment at CareNow®
If you need after hours care, TriStar Medical Group has partnered with CareNow® urgent care to provide treatment if our physicians are not available. CareNow® clinics can treat a wide range of minor medical conditions, illnesses and injuries including:
- Chemical exposure
- Ear infections
- Eye infections and injuries
- Foreign object removal
- Internal fractures
- Minor burns
- Scrapes, cuts and minor burns
- Strains and sprains
- Strep throat
- Upper respiratory infections, including colds, sinus infections and flu
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
If you have a medical emergency more severe than the conditions listed above, dial 911 for immediate assistance or visit the nearest emergency room.
About CareNow® in Nashville
CareNow® urgent care clinics provide a broad range of medical services with the convenience of extended hours, walk-in appointments and Web Check-In®.
CareNow® urgent care clinics have a one-stop approach to service, value and convenience:
- Express walk-in options: Call ahead or use Web Check-In® to reduce your time in our waiting room
- Open seven days a week with extended hours
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- CareNow® accepts most major health insurance plans
Looking for a location?
We didn't find any facilities that matched your search
Please enter a new search using more specific search criteria.